Tuesday, August 30, 2011

i will love you here and there I will love you anywhere



I have been writing and rewriting this for hours now, and can't come up with anything that doesn't sound too trite, I write something  then delete it, and write again and every time it still just seems too, too not right.  So I figured that I would only share some of what Sarah and Jeret decided to use for their vows,  from Dr. Suess' Green Eggs and Ham. It fits so perfectly, it's awkward for me to try and add more.  These two love each other so much and are so thoughtful and gentle to each other and it was an amazing privilege to watch this union come to fruition. 


And I will love you in the rain.
And in the dark. And on the train.
And in a car. And in a tree.

And I will love you here and there.
I will love you anywhere.




















Love this! So beautiful Sarah!





I would have loved to be privy to this conversation! What are they chatting about?























After finding these left behind from a wedding, Sarah carefully broke down the origami pattern to teach herself how to make the flowers for their centerpieces. So fun!!

Air guitar first dance!

I love tender moments!

Sarah's something borrowed, her grandparents cake topper!  Grandpa was so touched that she was thoughtful enough to ask to use it.



And I will love you here and there.
And I will love you anywhere.




No comments: